perjantai 28. tammikuuta 2011

A banjist has been born!!!


After following a five days of rest in mother earth's nest, I finally had the chance to play and record some takes, which will hopefully stay on the record. Some acoustic guitars and some banjo were recorded and they all sounded great (even the banjo!).
I witnessed a devastating moment in my life when I was playing the banjo, when I thought that "now my playing just doesn't cut it". The producer said to my earphones:
"look at the window of the control room during the next take." When I did that I saw 7-8 of my friends standing butt-naked in front of me, cheering me up to play the best banjo I can. I realised that I'm not alone in this world. I have a like-minded group of people that share almost the same view of the the world as I do. I hope most of you feel the same way and you appreciate it...

"Mr. Fantastic" Andy J. Bonfire

1 kommentti: